Workshop: Supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
The Workshop includes:
- Two 1.5 hour live sessions incorporating lectures and facilitated group discussions.
- Total of 3 hours of live sessions
- Interactive worksheets and a culminating project to guide your learning.
- On-demand modules and more.
During the SDG Workshop, students will:
- Learn all 17 SDGs - the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Review "Sustainability" today and how this concept has changed over time.
- Outline actionable steps to support all rights for all people.
After taking this workshop, students will be ready to:
- Navigate issues around the SDGs, sustainability and human rights.
- Break down the SDGs to support a more sustainable world.
- Follow a personalized roadmap to support all rights for all people.
Check out some of our other workshops!
Check your inbox to confirm your subscription